No problem. In the last 15 years, I’ve written for over 200 clients. Selling hearing aids, vacuum cleaners, golf clubs, pizza ovens…even an industrial safety harness.
(Yep, I’m adaptable!)
Of course, I can’t show you everything now – we’d be here all week. So I’ve picked out a few dozen samples for you to chew over.
Quirky letters. Chatty emails. Funky brochures. And web pages that’ll make your hair curl. It’s all in here to enjoy.
BUT – I can’t share this publicly
Hell, no. See, some of my clients are nervous. Understandably so.
They’ve invested in their copy…developed winning promos.
They don’t want it shared on a regular web page, for all to see and swipe.
They want to limit access to a few discerning eyes: the people who are deadly serious about working with me.
So – I’m asking you to APPLY HERE, to access The Copy Vault
Send me an email, with a quick note about your new project or copy goals. Convince me you’re not a snooping copywriter trying to steal my ideas, and I’ll send you a link and password.
No? Not bovvered? Well let me tell you what’s inside…
- The hearing aid letter that got a ‘YES!’ from 8% of customers
- The control-beating mail series that won a CIM award
- The email sequence that brought in sales worth £96k in 8 days
- The “Hire Me” letter, that’s been showcased around the world
- The “Easter Bunny” letter to parents, that got a 9% uptake
- The “Traffic Warden” letter that’s been wowing marketing legends
- The “Dustmite” Mailer that stopped a copy god in his tracks
It’s all in there – and more. Letters, brochures, emails, landing pages…if you’re a copy geek like me, you’ll want to print it all off, lay it on the floor and make a copy-snow angel! (Which is fine, by the way – no-one’s judging).