Every day, businesses waste millions on copy. Not because the copy itself is good for nothing – but because it’s written without a sense of purpose.
I see it all the time. The copy gets commissioned on a whim, and the copywriter dives in head first with questions left unanswered.
Seriously, this is a scary level of Inept.
Take direct mail. Whole mailing packs get written before the offer is finalised. Before the list is bought. Before the follow-up system is mapped.
So the whole sales machine is a mismatch, like two cars welded together. The best it can do is rattle along, picking up sales where it can…when it should be running smoothly, scooping up customers en masse.
Let’s not make that old mistake. Let’s do strategy first.
Here are some points we’ll cover, to get you on the right track:
- TARGETING: who are you selling to, and how do we get you “in their face”?
- POSITIONING: what sets you apart, when everyone claims to be Number One?
- OFFERS: how to entice, without slashing margins and selling to penny pinchers?
- BUDGETS: how much is a customer worth, and what should you pay to find one?
- FUNNELS: what’s the journey, from suspect to lead, to sale, to repeat and upsell?
- TESTING: how to find the best version of your copy…and know it when we see it?
- AUTOMATION: how to build an autopilot, so all this runs in the background?
- AND MORE: I’ll fire questions at you, till we agree a solid plan.